当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 台词 > 闻香识女人经典台词

闻香识女人经典台词

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.93K 次

导语:闻香识女人是1992年公映的美国电影。由阿尔·帕西诺、克里斯·奥唐纳等主演。电影讲述了一名预备学校的学生,为一位脾气暴躁的眼盲退休军官担任助手期间发生的故事。小编为方便大家学习,特地收集了中英两个版本的台词模式,欢迎书迷们借鉴!

闻香识女人经典台词

  经典台词(中英双语):

1、No mistakes in the tango, not like life.

舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?

2、If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.

如果你跳错了也没关系,接着跳下去。

3、Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。

4、Frank: But not a snitch!

却不是告密者。

5、Trask: Excuse me?

请原谅,再说一遍。

6、Frank: No, I don't think I will.

我不会原谅你。

7、Trask: Mr. Slade

斯莱德先生

8、Frank: This is such a crock of shit!

这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。

9、Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. s, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.

请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。

10、Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man!What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the shit hits thefan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding inbig daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroyCharlie.

西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的羽翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。

11、Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?

你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。