当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 台词 > 阿甘正传完整英文台词

阿甘正传完整英文台词

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.16W 次

阿甘正传英文台词有哪些呢?今天小编为大家准备了关于阿甘正传完整英文台词,希望大家喜欢!

阿甘正传完整英文台词

  阿甘正传完整英文台词

你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘====Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.

要吃巧克力吗?====Do you want a chocolate?

我能吃掉上百万块巧克力===I could eat about a million and a half of these.

我妈妈常说====My mama always said

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力====Life was like a box of chocolates.

你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种====You never know what you're going to get.

那双鞋子一定很舒适====Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天====I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that

脚都不会痛====and not feel a thing.

我希望能有一双这样的鞋子====I wish I had shoes like that.

其实我的脚很痛====My feet hurt.

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情====Mama always said there's an awful lot

只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道====you can tell about a person by their shoes.

他会往哪里走====Where they're going,

他住在哪里====where they've been.

我穿过很多双鞋子====I've worn lots of shoes.

如果我仔细想的话====I bet if I think about it real hard

我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样====I could remember my first pair of shoes.

妈妈说它会带我到任何地方====Mama said they'd take me anywhere.

她说它是双魔鞋====She said they was my magic shoes.

好的,福尔斯,张开双眼====All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.

你走几步看看====Let's take a little walk around.

感觉如何?====How do those feel?

他的双腿很强壮,甘太太====His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump,

是我见过最强壮的====as strong as I've ever seen.

但是他的背象政客一样弯====But his back's as crooked as a politician.

但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?====But we're going to straighten him right up,aren't we,Forrest?

福尔斯!====Forrest!

我刚出世时====Now,when I was a baby,

妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名====Mama named me after the great Civil War hero

内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

她说我们有点亲戚关系====She said we was related to him in some way.

他做过的事情是:====What he did was,

建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党====he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.

他们全披着长袍和床单====They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets

看来像一群鬼====and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.

他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑====They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.

不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福尔斯·甘====And,anyway,that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.

妈妈说这名字是提醒我====Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me

我们会经常做一些====that sometimes we all do things that,well,

并没有意义的事情====that just don't make no sense.

向这边!====This way. Hold on. Ugh!

好了====All right.

你们在看什么?====What are y'all staring at?

从来没有见过====Haven't you ever seen

小孩子戴脚撑的吗?====a little boy with braces on his legs before?

不要管其它人====Don't ever let anybody

说他们比你强,福雷斯====tell you they're better than you,Forrest.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话====If God intended everybody to be the same,

他会给每人一双脚撑====he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思====Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

我们住在17号公路附近====We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,

距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩====about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama.

这个地方属于绿茵县====That's in the county of Greenbow.

我们的房子来自妈妈的家族====Our house had been in Mama's family

从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的====since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa

他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里====had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.

房子只有我和妈妈住====Since it was just me and Mama

我们有好多空房间====and we had all these empty rooms,

妈妈将这些空房出租====Mama decided to let those rooms out,

给路过的人住====mostly to people passing through,

比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人====Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that.

我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱====That's how me and Mama got money.