当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 台词 > 电影《卡萨布兰卡》中的经典台词大纲

电影《卡萨布兰卡》中的经典台词大纲

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.13W 次

01.

电影《卡萨布兰卡》中的经典台词

Yvonne: Where were you last night?

Yvonne:里克,你昨晚去哪儿了?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.

Rick: 这么早之前的事情,我记不清了。

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?

Yvonne:那你今晚会来么?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.

Rick: 这么远之后的事,我还没想好。

Captain Renault: How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce.

警察局局长:把这样的美人甩了,你可真够狠心的,总有一天,她们都会离开你的。

02.

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

里克:为了我的.健康,我来找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.

里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。

03.

Captain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?

警察局局长:里克,那你到底把通行证放哪里了?

Rick: over the piano.

里克:在钢琴那边。

Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.

警察局局长:哦,看来这是对我不喜欢音乐的一种惩罚。

04.

Ilsa: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.

ilsa:我没有力气再挣扎了。我离开过你一次,再也没有勇气作第二次了。你必须为我们考虑,为我们所有的人。

Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.

里克:好吧,我会的。那这样吧,永志不忘。

05.

Captain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?

警察局局长:里克,你疯了吗?

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

Rick: I have. Sit down!

里克:是的,你坐下。

Captain Renault: Put that gun down!

警察局局长:你把枪放下。

Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!

里克:我不想伤害你,但你要再多走几步我会开枪的。

Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.

警察局局长:好吧,在这种情况下,我会坐下的。

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

里克:记住,我这把枪可是对准了你的心脏。

Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.

警察局局长:那是我最不怕受伤的地方

Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.

ilsa: 我真希望我从没如此的爱过你。

06.

Captain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.

警察局局长:斯特拉斯长官遇害了,快搜查周围的嫌疑犯。

[last lines]

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

里克对警察局局长说:我想这是我们友谊的开始。

07.

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

08.

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

09.

I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。